Select the suitable Mac version
Apple chip version not compatible with Intel chip models. If unsure about your Mac chip type, download the Intel chip version to ensure proper use of Cloud Meeting。
- How to check your computer's chip type?
- 1Click Apple menu;About This Mac
- 2Check Overview > "Processor" or "Chip" to see if it is "Intel" or "Apple"
Select the suitable linux version
Currently, only the deb format is available (suitable for Ubuntu, Kylin, Deepin, etc.)
- How to check the system architecture type?
- 1To launch the terminal, enter the command: uname-a
- 2View system architecture information in command line results.